New York Metro Joint Cyber-Security Conference
October 7, 2014
The New York Metro Joint Cyber Security Conference is the first collaborative event cooperatively developed, organized and sponsored by the following leading information security industry organizations and chapters:
- Cloud Security Alliance (New York Metro Chapter)
- InfraGard (New York Metro Chapter)
- ISACA (New York, New Jersey and Greater Hartford Chapters)
- (ISC)2 (New Jersey Chapter)
- ISSA (New York Chapter)
- OWASP (New York Metro Chapter)
Driven by the collaboration between members of this coalition, the strength of organizational membership, the provision of desirable CPE credits and the concurrence of National Cyber Security Awareness Month, the NYMJCSC promises to be a well-attended by members of the information technology, information security, audit, academic, and business communities.
Topics of Interest at NYMJCSC 2014
Our presenters are industry professionals from a variety of sectors and industry verticals and include some of the best known speakers in their fields and on the relevant topics to be covered in the various tracks, including
- "Threats, Vulnerabilities and Attacks"
- "Governance, Risk and Compliance"
- "Emerging Trends"
- "Audit and Forensics"
- "Application Security"
- "Legal, Regulatory and Standards Review"
This conference also is aligned with the National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) activities and seeks to reach a broad audience.